Our Strategic Plan provides the framework for an exciting period of growth and improvement. In addition to our core programs and initiatives, we will develop and implement new initiatives along the pathways set out in our Plan.
LiverWELL incorporating Hepatitis Victoria – is the peak not-for-profit community organisation working across the state for people affected by or at risk of viral hepatitis and liver disease.
LiverWELL is a registered charity, trading under the name Hepatitis Victoria.
We work to:
- Raise awareness of liver disease and prevent the transmission and impact of viral hepatitis
- Increase access and referral to quality information, care, treatment and support
- Provide leadership and coordination for the community response to viral hepatitis and liver disease
- Offer a number of programs for individuals and organisations that promote well-being, educate and increase the capacity of others to respond
- Influence the government, media and other agencies in relation to a stronger response to the challenges of viral hepatitis and liver disease in our community.